[Air-L] Internet studies news from Curtin University

Sanaz Raji sanaz.raji at gmail.com
Sun May 5 17:13:45 PDT 2013

Hi Jeremy:

I hope that you can also endorse this petition

*"Racism is a part of everyday life in higher education institutions in
Britain. We face a future where university racisms are likely to be highly
durable protean and impervious to intervention."* -- From Institutional
Racism in Higher Education by Ian Law, Deborah Phillips and Laura Turney
Please sign and share:

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/vice-chancellor-university-of-l
eeds-stop-treating-international-students-like-2nd-class-citizens-2Thank
you.

Sanaz

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 4:14 AM, Jeremy hunsinger <jhunsinger at wlu.ca> wrote:

> one word: crap!
>
> my official letter on letterhead will be in the mail monday.
>

> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Matthew Allen <netcrit at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear all
> >
> > While I am now Head of School and Professor of Internet Studies, School
> > of communication and creative arts, Deakin University, I remain in touch
> > with my former colleagues at Curtin University in the Department of
> > Internet Studies.
> >
> > The information on this website about the future of the department's
> course
> > might be of interest to AOIR members ... http://savenetstudies.net
> >
> > Thanks
> > Matthew Allen