[Air-L] Let's Talk About AoIR

Deller, Ruth A R.A.Deller at shu.ac.uk
Fri May 31 11:19:39 PDT 2013

Terri - thanks for saying this: "1. First, It has come to my attention that some of the hardworking
Conference Committee folks feel a bit "thrown under the bus" by these
conversations" and reminding us that there's a team working really hard on IR14 right now.

I hope the conference committee don't feel too downhearted by all of this discussion - I know how much work goes into these things and knowing who the Denver team are, am confident it will be absolutely brilliant in October - so please guys, don't take any of it personally and know we appreciate your hard work.  These conversations are what happen with a bunch of opinionated academics from various traditions get together and I trust something productive will come from it, but I hope no-one takes things too much to heart.

Ruth