[Air-L] Stories and essays on Digital Ethics

Heider, Donald dheider at luc.edu
Fri Nov 1 10:00:13 PDT 2013

Stories and essays on Digital Ethics

The Center for Digital Ethics and Policy at Loyola University Chicago is looking for pieces on digital ethics.  The length of the piece should be 1,000-2,000 words.  The material must be original, not published in other forms or in other forums.    We will pay $250 for a completed piece.  Pieces will be published on the center's web site, digitalethics.org.

If you have an idea and would like to see if it has been covered, go to our site: www.digitalethics.org<http://www.digitalethics.org> and use the search function.  If it has not been covered then send a short pitch; including the topic, a brief outline of main points, and sources you will use.  Include also a paragraph on your background and experience.  We will review the proposal and proceed from there.

Send your ideas to contact at digitalethics.org<mailto:contact at digitalethics.org>.

Don Heider
Dean, School of Communication
Loyola University Chicago