[Air-L] Computer Classes at the Universities of the Third Age

Patrícia Dias da Silva pdiasdasilva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:28:09 PST 2013

Dear Jaroslaw,

Bárbara Barbosa Neves has done some work connected with that age
group. Try checking her articles to see if her methodological choices
can help your research:

http://bbneves.com/publications/
• Neves, Bárbara Barbosa, Fausto Amaro, & Jaime Fonseca (2013). Coming
of (old) age in the digital age: ICT usage and non-usage among older
adults. Sociological Research Online. 18(2) 6 (Sage).

• Neves, Bárbara Barbosa & Fausto Amaro (2012). Too old for
technology? How the elderly of Lisbon use and perceive ICT. The
Journal of Community Informatics, 8 (1).

Best,

Patrícia Dias da Silva
Escola Superior de Comunicação Social,
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
ESCS-IPL

School of Communication and Media Studies, IPL