[Air-L] Looking for panellists for SCP conference, Dunedin, New Zealand

Angela Daly angelacdaly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:20:42 PST 2013

I am interested in submitting a panel proposal for the Surveillance,
Copyright, Privacy: the end of the open Internet conference taking place on
30 Jan-1 Feb 2014 at the University of Otago, Dunedin, South Island, New
Zealand:

https://blogs.otago.ac.nz/scpconf/

The deadline for panel submissions is quickly approaching so please get in
touch with me ASAP if you're interested.

I am open to ideas on the content of the panel, but I'm particularly
interested in discussing leaks to the public, in the form of the recent TPP
leak, Snowden's revelations, WikiLeaks etc.

Thanks,

Angela