[Air-L] Tenure Track openings at Higher School of Economics, Russia

Кольцова Елена Юрьевна ekoltsova at hse.ru
Mon Nov 4 12:31:56 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Higher School of Economics, Russia, is recruiting at the international market at the level of assistant professor  for its four campuses in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and Perm  http://cas.hse.ru/academic_vacancies . The salary is highly competitive. The positions are open in 15 disciplines, including media and communications, BUT I would like to draw your attention that a position in sociology in St.Petersburg

MAY INCLUDE COLLABORATION WITH INTERNET STUDIES LAB www.linis.hse.ru<http://www.linis.hse.ru>

that provides data, analytical software, a powerful server and – most important – a vigorous interdisciplinary team, group discussions, research assistants and all advantages of the collective work. Each assoc. professor will be demanded to teach at the faculty he/she is applying to AND carry out extensive research that will lead to peer-reviewed publications, which means that he or she may choose to embed his or her research in one of the university’s labs. Russian is not needed. Would you be interested in collaboration with the Internet studies lab, send informal enquiries to me at olessia.koltsova at gmail.com or ekoltsova at hse.ru

Best wishes,
Olessia Koltsova
Head, Laboratory for Internet Studies
Higher School of Economics