[Air-L] Seeking conference speakers and/or workshop leader for the aconference on digital discrimination and social networks

Jj Pedregosa jpedregosa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 23:37:30 PST 2013

Seeking conference speakers and/or workshop leader for the I:CUD project
conference on digital discrimination and social networks (
http://digitaldiscrimination.eu/), taking place March, 13th and 14th in
Barcelona, Spain and that is supported by the Fundamental Rights and
Citizenship Programme of the European Union.

We are currently identifying people or groups who wish to present projects
about online activism and/or art interventions related to youths, social
media and discrimination. There is the possibility to organize a workshop
on the 13th of March and/or
to participate in a round table discussion on the 14th of March.

You can find here the draft conference programme and call for papers:
http://digitaldiscrimination.eu/international-conference/   and here our
call for artists:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=593389260709255&l=4f3389bc33.

Both calls are due on the 15th of December 2013.

Follow us on twitter, facebook, google+ and subscribe to our newsletter
here: http://digitaldiscrimination.eu/