[Air-L] Google Books lawsuit

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 14 19:56:48 PST 2013

Sorry where was the part about artists making more money?

iuniverse made our book of fiction available on google books with out asking us the authors.

We make zero dollars from this.

I know I am in a sea of academics who want to be read but some of us also want to be paid large fat royalty cheques.

Peter