[Air-L] what not to do at meetings

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 28 13:12:27 PST 2013

because you may want to keep the connection going later.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab                        FRSC                      INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8