[Air-L] Tenure track openings at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia

J Lyons jlyons at sju.edu
Sun Nov 3 16:03:40 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

The Communication Studies Department at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia is growing fast and we have two tenure track openings in digital media. We welcome a wide range of interests and specialities.   Our program focuses both on critical engagement and creative production of digital media. The department is particularly interested in colleagues who share our (and the university's) social justice ethos.

Click on the link below for more information.

http://sjucom.net/faculty-openings/

Best
Mike Lyons

J. Michael Lyons, Ph.D.