[Air-L] Researching Crowdfunding and Online Community

Seda Gurses seda at nyu.edu
Tue Nov 5 08:12:52 PST 2013

hi alex,

at the conference on online social networks[1] this year, there was a track on crowdsourcing, which had a number of quantitative studies on existing platforms.
the first presentation was titled:

Launch Hard or Go Home! Predicting the Success of Kickstarter Campaigns
Vincent Etter (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)
Matthias Grossglauser (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)
Patrick Thiran (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)

and may be of interest to you.
best,
s.

[1] http://cosn.acm.org/program.html