[Air-L] Pew Internet survey on the future of the internet

LRainie at PewInternet.org LRainie at PewInternet.org
Fri Nov 29 05:51:17 PST 2013

You might have missed an email invitation earlier this week, so I'm hoping you won't consider this second invitation spam.
You are invited to participate in an online survey being conducted by Pew Research Center's Internet Project<http://pewinternet.org/> and Elon University's Imagining the Internet Center<http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/default.xhtml> to assess the likely future impacts of the Internet. This Pew-Elon survey asks important stakeholders like you to reflect upon the most likely evolution of technology and people's uses of it by the year 2025 and the potential impacts this will have on society.  We hope you'll take 20-25 minutes to share your thoughts in this new canvassing of experts.
To participate in the survey, click on the survey link below and enter the username and password provided.  Please note that the survey is easiest to navigate on a laptop, desktop or tablet computer rather than on a mobile phone.
https://www.rationalsurvey.com/s/10384
Username: FIHYUEY
Password: FIHYUEY
By default, all of your responses to this survey are confidential.  However, we provide respondents the opportunity to take credit for their remarks by simply typing their name at the beginning of each response.  We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this feature as it lends credibility to the results and contributes to a more vibrant public conversation. Again, to have your remarks attributed to you, please type your name at the beginning of each open-ended response you provide.  If your name does not appear at the beginning of a response, it will remain anonymous.
If you know other thought leaders who would contribute meaningful insights on the questions posed in this survey, please send us their contact details so we can invite them to participate.

The Pew Internet Project and Elon University will issue a series of reports based on this survey in 2014. Your answers, attributed or anonymous, will also be added to Imagining the Internet<http://www.elon.edu/e-web/imagining/default.xhtml>. If you have any questions, please contact one of us.

Thank you!
Lee Rainie, lrainie at pewInternet.org<mailto:lrainie at pewinternet.org>
Director, Pew Research Center's Internet Project
Janna Anderson, andersj at elon.edu<mailto:andersj at elon.edu>
Director, Imagining the Internet Center, Elon University
Kristen Purcell, kpurcell at pewInternet.org<mailto:kpurcell at pewInternet.org>
Associate Director for Research, Pew Research Center's Internet Project