[Air-L] Free, simple software to analyse specifics hashtags in Twitter

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:14:57 PST 2013

The NodeXL plug-in might be right up your alley:

https://blogs.k-state.edu/it-news/2013/04/06/the-nodexl-series-conducting-a-hashtag-search-of-twitter-part-5/

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>