[Air-L] Free, simple software to analyse specifics hashtags in Twitter

Jie Qin bloomforyou5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:20:46 PST 2013

Dear Mr. Babur,

You may refer to this article. *13 Tools for Hashtag Research and
Management* http://www.marketingtechblog.com/hashtag-research-tools/

You can check the basic meanings and trends of hashtags on
http://hashtags.org/, and explore the semantic network of hashtags with
http://hashtagify.me/.

Of course, you can find many advanced tools, such as NodeXL
http://nodexl.codeplex.com/.

Jie
*jie qin* | ph.d student | department of media and communication - city
university of hong kong