[Air-L] Use of Social Media Tools at an Academic Conference

Tyler Handley tylerhandley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:08:25 PST 2013

I haven't seen this at an Academic conference but I'm sure it could be of
use.

At marketing events I've seen companies use Twitterfall - a constantly
updating stream of updates Tweeted by event participants centred around
said event's hashtag.  Requires a projector and a big wall.

http://www.twitterfall.com/

Hope that helps!