[Air-L] what not to do at meetings

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 28 11:39:06 PST 2013

Dear Ms Gas,
Many people at meetings need every encouragement to communicate and will
not bother to search.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab                        FRSC                      INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8