[Air-L] what not to do at meetings

Jeffrey Keefer jk904 at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 29 06:24:19 PST 2013

I think having the name, email, and Twitter handle on each slide is an excellent idea to try to promote discussion and potential spread.

Perhaps much of this depends on how much we really want our ideas to spread and be discussed?

-----
Jeffrey Keefer, Ph.D.
jk904 at nyu.edu

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JeffreyKeefer