[Air-L] Ideas for topics for "Emerging Technology in New Media" Module

dan mcquillan dan at internetartizans.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 02:55:37 PDT 2013

hi david
some of the stuff covered in this 'social media campaigning' module might
be of interest, as it pivots on the affordances of emerging tech (crowd
stuff, making etc):
http://www.internetartizans.co.uk/socialmediacampaigning
there's links to the urls for each lecture e.g.
https://www.diigo.com/list/danmcquillan/socmediacamp-lecture-3
it's an ma module but for a broad range of non-tech students (branding,
politics, cultural entrepreneurship) so should be ok for final year
undergrads.
cheers
dan