[Air-L] New Coders Needed - Label Text for Cash

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:38:30 PDT 2013

While I'm definitely going to share this email with my femtechnet (
http://femtechnet.newschool.edu/) and Fembotcollective (
http://fembotcollective.org/) colleagues - if they havent seen it on this
list yet - I do think another place to send this request to would be the
ADA initiative - http://adainitiative.org/ - I met many open source coders
while attending the Adacamp this summer who I know will be well qualified
for this work.

good luck with your search

Radhika
http://www.cyberdiva.org