[Air-L] Blogging AOIR Denver

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 18:30:25 PDT 2013

Hello again, wearing a local host committee member hat...

We know that AOIR is multi-disciplinary... and we'd like the good work
presented, exchanged and considered at the conference to get out into
related fields. Do you write, blog or post for other associations or
professional groups with common interests? While we expect that many
attendees will post on social media on their own, we'd like to find some
individuals who have the ability/connections to post more substantive
reviews and/or discussion of key ideas.

For example, I write for the New Social Media, New Social Science blog
http://nsmnss.blogspot.co.uk/ about qual methods and ethics. I am also on
the Academy of Management Ethics Education Committee and can post on their
blog http://ethicist.aom.org/. I plan to attend relevant sessions then
write a piece to post on both of theses sites.

It would be ideal if "citizen journalists" could attend at least two
sessions within a program area and blog/tweet during or after the
conference. Depending on your time and level of enthusiasm, you could
interview presenters and/or link to their websites/books. We've identified
a few themes to get you thinking, and are of course open to others that
interest you:

   - Conference theme
   - Internet Life and Death
   - Research methods
   - Research ethics
   - Identity
   - Politics and Privacy
   - Games and Play

If this sounds interesting, please contact me off list: jesalmons[at]
vision2lead.com.

Best,
Janet

*Janet Salmons Ph.D.*
*Capella University School of Business and Vision2Lead, Inc.
*Site- http://www.vision2lead.com
Follow Twitter at #einterview
Now available as Kindle e-books: Online Interviews in Real Time & Cases in
Online Interview Research
PO Box 943
Boulder, CO 80306-0943
jsalmons at vision2lead.com