[Air-L] Feminist STS and communication technologies?

michael_muller at us.ibm.com michael_muller at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 24 11:56:23 PDT 2013

Dear Rob Gehl,

Within the HCI discipline, Shaowen Bardzel has done some excellent work on
feminism.  You can find much of her work in the ACM digital library. There
was also a recent issue of Interacting with Computers that focused on
feminism, co-edited by Shaowen and Elizabeth Churchill.  (Full disclosure:
They accepted a brief article by me for that issue of IwC, and I provided
minor help with reviewing.)

thanks,
--michael
-----