[Air-L] Side Job for a Media Researcher /Ethnographer based in Moscow

Goetz Bachmann bachmann at leuphana.de
Mon Oct 14 03:28:47 PDT 2013

The Centre for Digital Cultures (CDC) at Leuphana University Lüneburg,
Germany, and its User Research Lab are looking for an ethnographer / media
researcher based in Russia, who wants to join our project.

** **

Our long-term user research project was developed in co-operation with BBC
World Service and looks at news and media consumption in 8 countries around
the globe. Since one and a half years ago, we follow a network of 30 heavy
news followers that are social media-savvy, who document their news
consumption in a digital media diary and take part in additional
ethnographic research.****

** **

Your task would be to work with four of these participants. This will
take 1-2 days per month. Your honorarium would be 190 Euros p/m.****

** **

If you are an ethnographer based in Moscow, Russia, and if you
are interested in a small, continuous side job, please send an email with a
CV to beate.raetz at leuphana.de. If you are currently engaged in fieldwork,
please include a paragraph about the field and your research.****

** **

Thanks a lot!****