[Air-L] Feminist STS and communication technologies?

Sun Sun LIM sunlim at nus.edu.sg
Thu Oct 24 18:47:54 PDT 2013

Hi Robert
You may wish to check out the special issue of Feminist Media Studies that I co-edited with Larissa Hjorth entitled " Mobile intimacies "  http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rfms20/12/4 Good luck with your course!

Sun

---

Sun Sun LIM PhD
Associate Professor & Deputy Head
Department of Communications and New Media
National University of Singapore