[Air-L] Interdisciplinary Ada Lovelace Conference Reminder (Stevens Inst. of Tech. 10/18/13)

rhammerm rhammerm at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:45:18 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Greetings and a reminder that registration continues for the upcoming
Ada Lovelace interdisciplinary conference at Stevens Institute of
Technology (18 October 2013, Hoboken, New Jersey).  Kindly follow the
link to our conference webpage and check out our fantastic lineup:
www.stevens.edu/CAL/calconference.  There is a clear link to
registration on the webpage.  Thank you for your kind attention to this
timely matter.  Please do not hesitate to respond off-list with queries.

Sincerely yours,

Robin Hammerman
Ada Conference Organizer

--