[Air-L] HELP REQUIRED: Survey on Substance Abuse

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Thu Oct 10 07:13:35 PDT 2013

Dear list,

I’m working on a project with a Foundation to help the community to deal
with substance abuse. I’d like to ask you just a bunch of questions. There
are no right or wrong answers, I just want to know what you think.

Please, do not hesitate to write as much as you can. On the other hand, I
kindly ask you to elaborate your answers, depicting your general answer
about the issue and then providing some fundamentals or explanations about
the reasons that led you to answer the way you did.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uobAdEsJv7ODD0GlBKsQsjYnvoppwNQPO2YT87yytHw/viewform

Please feel free to share.

Thank you very much.

Ismael Peña-López