[Air-L] IR14 extra sightseeing

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 13 12:42:26 PDT 2013

Does anyone have plans they want to share about extra sightseeing in Denver, so may be we could go as a group(s)? I know there are some game researchers planning some gaming clubs visits or I hear about that on Twitter.  I am getting around on the public transit and spent an hour online last night on the RTD web site and Google Earth planning the buses to all the scheduled events from my hotel etc.. I would love to get out to something like Red Rocks park and also check out museums and the parks in the city. The science and tech museum is in one large park. I did not though book any extra days (Tuesday-Sunday) perhaps I can do one museum the night of arrival Tuesday. The planned events sound good so I am not sure I would want to miss those.