[Air-L] Please forward widely: Please join us for the 4th Annual Arizona Methods Workshops!

Earl, Jennifer Suzanne - (jenniferearl) jenniferearl at email.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 20 20:49:37 PDT 2013

Please forward widely: Please join us for the 4th Annual Arizona Methods Workshops!
January 9-11, 2014
http://sociology.arizona.edu/methods

These 3-day workshops are open to everyone and are hosted by the School of Sociology at the University of Arizona, where all workshops are held.  The goal is to share the methodological expertise of our school and college with the wider community of social scientists.  The workshop topics and instructors vary from year to year; this year we are offering four workshops, including:
Professor Corey Abramson, Qualitative Data Analysis in ATLAS.ti
Professor Jennifer Earl, Managing Research Projects and Teams
Professor Claude Rubinson, Qualitative Comparative Analysis
Dr. Katerina Sinclair, Introduction to R

Faculty and graduate students have found these seminars to be helpful in prior years. We hope you will join us this year. Please note that students receive a 50% discount on their registration. Plus, you could tack on a few days to enjoy a January vacation in sunny Tucson!

Please send SBS-methods at email.arizona.edu any questions that are not addressed on http://sociology.arizona.edu/methods.

Jennifer Earl
Professor of Sociology
Social Sciences 421