[Air-L] Reddit Downvotes

Kelly Bergstrom kellybergstrom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:55:32 PDT 2013

The API depth limit CAN be circumvented, but it is quite tedious to collect
the full range of postings.  It is probably easier/faster to make friends
with someone who already has done the scraping who can run a query on their
behalf.

My own archive spans from Reddit's launch to about a month ago.  I did
collect upvotes and downvotes, but those numbers are always a bit fuzzy. I
can query the top X most downvoted submissions for them if they want, but
they should make it a reasonable number, as there are over a million
submissions to r/politics.

Happy to chat further off the list,

Kelly