[Air-L] CFP: Digital work, digital life: European Conference on Information Systems

sky scroeser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 04:53:00 PDT 2013

For those considering this conference I remind you of the calls for
academics to boycott all conferences held in Israel. There is more
information about this:
http://www.bdsmovement.net/activecamps/academic-boycott
Of course the choice to attend or not is your own, but it's worth at
least reading the page.