[Air-L] Looking for a theory--traditional + new media = ?

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 02:09:16 PDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

You might some of what you want in here: http://www.lasics.uminho.pt/ojs/index.php/radioevolution

But also look in journals such as The Radio Journal, The Journal of Radio and Audio Media and Convergence. There has been quite a bit written around this topic, usually by radio scholars rather than those from internet studies. Jenkins doesn't really talk much about radio but lots of other people have, which is why tracking this piece down might be tricky. You might not find the one you remember but you will find something. ( I have a pile on my desk for something I'm writing, so can send you some titles if you're interested)

Hope this helps
Richard

Richard Berry
Senior Lecturer in Radio