[Air-L] Feminist STS and communication technologies?

Nathaniel Poor natpoor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:28:33 PDT 2013

Maybe also check out...

Beyond Barbie and Mortal Kombat: New Perspectives on Gender and Gaming
Kafai, Heeter, Denner, and Sun
http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Barbie-Mortal-Kombat-Perspectives/dp/0262516063/

I am not sure it's exactly what you're looking for, but in essence it is STS and it is focused on gender.
(It also has some really great authors whose work I admire.)