[Air-L] Internet access and accessibility for people with disabilities

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:56:05 PDT 2013

Hi Philippa,

I'll draw your attention to the special issues of the Journal of Community
Informatics (Vol 9, No 2 (2013)) on "Community Informatics for Improving
Health" http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/40 and
(Vol 8, No 1 (2012)) on "Community Informatics and Older Persons"
http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/33

While not specifically addressing disability issues some of the articles
would, I think, be of interest.

Best,

Mike

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Editor in Chief: Journal of Community Informatics
web: http://ci-journal.net
email: gurstein at gmail.com