[Air-L] Room share at IR14

Rysavy, Wayne Erik wrysavy at email.unc.edu
Fri Sep 6 08:09:20 PDT 2013

Hey AoIR People,

I am planning on traveling to the conference on the 22nd and departing on either the 26th or 27th. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing a room with me for this conference since I'm a graduate student on a budget. I do not mind booking the hotel and receiving payment upon arrival at the conference. Or, if you already have a room for these times, I don't mind paying up front if I can see a confirmed reservation.

Please email me back and let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne Erik Rysavy, M.A.
Doctoral Student and Teaching Fellow