[Air-L] to name reviewers or not

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 9 02:48:59 PDT 2013

Hi

The people involved in the Journal of Peer Production decided to publish all reviews and - after some debate - the initial drafts of papers (it was actually an AOIR luminary who strongly argued that the impact of a review could only be assessed if the initial draft was released as well). Reviewers are anonymous during the process and can choose to be named or remain anonymous after publication. This is indeed meant to encourage better reviews as well as providing recognition to the work of reviewers. So far it seems to be working OK.

cheers,

Mathieu