[Air-L] free Communication and Information Technologies ASA (CITASA) section memberships for students

Earl, Jennifer Suzanne - (jenniferearl) jenniferearl at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 16 14:49:07 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

We are running a student membership drive right now. If you know of any students who are already ASA members that might like a free CITASA membership, please have them fill out the online form at the following address to receive a free section membership: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1DbGhWc3ctN2FkYTQxc1duWWtLNHc6MA

The deadline is 9/20 for requesting a free membership. Please note: we can only provide the free section memberships, so the student must already be a member of the ASA, but that is true for all students who attended the annual meetings in NYC already.

As background, the number of panels that we get as a section at each ASA is directly determined by section membership. Thus, each membership is important to maintaining a vibrant space for research on communications and technology. If we can get about 40-50 students to request free section memberships (which is not unusual), we are likely to go over the 400 member mark for the first time in our history and get an additional session at the 2014 ASAs! So, we really hope you will forward this to any student who might be eligible and implore them to fill out this online form. Thanks so much for your help in this effort!

Best,

Jennifer Earl
Chair of the CITASA Section

Jennifer Earl