[Air-L] Copenhagen keynote address 2008; not 2007

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 17:36:57 PDT 2013

Thanks all!

Many have responded to me personally, and thank you. And thanks for the lesson sent on internet archiving! (I did check aoir.org) and noted that I got the incorrect year (blush).

But it was great to hear from some of you - I miss AoIR, and hope the floods let up in Boulder! Travel safe!

Cheers, Denise

Dr Denise N. Rall, Adjunct Lecturer, School of Arts & Social Sciences
Chair of Textiles & Secretary, Popular Culture Australia-New Zealand
Currently: Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW, Australia
Phones - Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380