[Air-L] Hating Habermas: On Exhibitionism, Shame & the Life on the Actually Existing Internet

Terri Senft tsenft at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:46:46 PDT 2013

Hi Friends,

As this years conference approaches, I wanted to tell folks that I finally
got around to transcribing (and adding to) the talk I delivered last year,
titled, "Hating Habermas: On Exhibitionism, Shame & the Life on the
Actually Existing Internet."

It's here:

http://on.fb.me/16cnKaw

Yes, this is a Facebook page. Don't judge me!!

If you'd like it in PDF form for a class or something, drop me a line. The
nice folks at the Media Museum in the UK will be putting it into a book,
but I can get it to you before then.

See you in October, everyone!

<http://goog_689013053>

<http://goog_689013053>