[Air-L] Announcement Hot Seats & Networked Learning Conference

Jeffrey Keefer jk904 at nyu.edu
Tue Sep 3 17:25:20 PDT 2013

Announcement: Hot Seats & Networked Learning Conference

We are pleased to announce our third Hot Seat series where researchers and practitioners meet online to share about timely issues under the guidance of leading experts in the area of Networked Learning. Each Hot Seat will be open for the duration of one week.

We have scheduled 7 interesting topics during the period between September – March. Full details may be found below: http://networkedlearningconference.ning.com/

This season’s Hot Seat series will begin September 29 with Nancy White and John Smith addressing “Blind spots, black holes and the heaven and hell of tightly bounded communities.” Please feel free join this open dialogue; it is free and all are welcome.

The Hot Seats are an initiative in collaboration with the Networked Learning Conference, which this year will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland, in April 2014. Submission deadline for papers is October 4th. The site is now open for submissions. Check the conference website for further details: http://www.networkedlearningconference.org.uk/

We hope to welcome you online in the Hot Seats and join the lively conversation,

Jeffrey Keefer & Maarten de Laat

-----
Jeffrey Keefer, Ph.D.
jk904 at nyu.edu