[Air-L] Request for Information Relevant to Online Dating within Student Populations

skaidra puodziunas skaidra.puodziunas at rogers.com
Thu Sep 12 17:27:54 PDT 2013

Hello fello AOIR's,

Pleased to "meet" you all.

My name is Skaidra Puodziunas and I'm in 4th year as an undergraduate in an
innovative and atypical bachelor degree program of Knowledge Integration,
with a cross major in Speech Communication, at the University of Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada

This coming year, I will be working on my 4th year, senior thesis project. I
am planning to explore the world of online dating, specifically examining
the factors that are associated with students engaging in online dating
platforms, in my own university.

If anyone has any recommendations for journals, blogs, researchers,
institutes, etc. that could be relevant to this topic, I graciously welcome
them all! I consider this more of an exploratory project. I am (hopefully)
going to incorporating both quantitative and qualitative approaches.

Many thanks for your time,
Skaidra

Skaidra Puodziunas | @SkaidraP
4A Joint Honors Knowledge Integration & Speech Communication
University of Waterloo