[Air-L] Hello fellow researcher

Shailesh Patel kumarshaileshpatel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:35:58 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I have recently become member of this list and glad to see the insightful
flow of information over here.

To introduce myself, I work with an India based MR off-shoring firm Global
Survey Solutions, who provides Survey Programming and Data Processing
services across various platform to their international market research
agencies and also help Indian SME's with their all kind of research needs.
I'm seasoned MR professional and posses over 7 year of industry experience.

Learning have been always a passion to me and my motivational factor for
being part of this associations.

Thanks again everyone! Looking forward to be active contributor and useful
member of the group.

Intrested to connect with me over linkedIn? Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shailesh-patel/22/849/80a email ID:
spatel at globalsurveysolutions.com

Kind Regards,
Shailesh patel