[Air-L] Fwd: CFP: The DISC2013 International Conference on Social Network Analysis (Korea 12 - 14 December, 2013)

Yenn Lee yenn.ok.lee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 05:55:07 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I would like to share a CFP that I believe will be of interest to many of
you.

===== Begin forwarded message:

Hello.

Please consider submitting a paper to the following conference at the
DISC2013 International Conference on Social Network Analysis (Korea 12 - 14
December, 2013).

The conference website is:

http://asia-triplehelix.org/DISC2013

Confirmed keynote speakers

http://asia-triplehelix.org/Confirmed

*1 October 2013*: Deadline for the submission of abstracts or papers

* Send your abstracts or papers to asia.triple.helix at gmail.com.
All attachments *must include <DISC 2013> in their filename*, for example
<DISC2013>Name.

*1 October 2013*: Deadline for the submission of outstanding original work

* Send your completed paper to Dr. Matthew Shapiro (matthew.shapiro at iit.edu)

* Outstanding original work will be considered for special awards.
The competition consists of two tracks. *The first track* is open to young
scholars who have received his/her PhD in the past five years, while *the
second track* is for all other ranks.
*The total amount of available awards is 2 million Korean Won*, and the
number of selected papers and their cash prizes are subject to change
depending on the quality of full papers received.
The chosen papers must also be submitted to the *Journal of Contemporary
Eastern Asia* for publication.
To be considered for this award, send your completed paper no later than 1
October 2013 to Dr. Matthew Shapiro (matthew.shapiro at iit.edu) and *indicate
clearly your desired track*.