[Air-L] Tenured and Tenure Track positions in Emerging Media and Communication at UT Dallas

Knight, Kimberly kim.knight at utdallas.edu
Fri Sep 6 11:27:54 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I'm writing to remind the list of these two open positions at the University of Texas at Dallas. This is the same posting from last Spring but the positions have not been filled. The search committee was inactive over the summer and is starting up again. If you applied last spring and have not heard otherwise, I believe you are still under consideration (I am not on the committee but was asked to re-share the posting).

Details on the positions can be found here: http://provost.utdallas.edu/facultyjobs/

Best regards,

_____
Kim Knight