[Air-L] to name reviewers or not

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Sep 7 15:12:35 PDT 2013

dear Prof Hechtl,

I strongly believe the opposite: instead of "more qualitative work" (I
assume you meant "quality work", we will only get very positive reviews
which won't be able to sort out the gold from the wheat from the chaff --
as few people want to get added to enemies' lists

PS: 5 reviewers/article seems an awful lot.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                       Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8

> Message: 2