[Air-L] Copenhagen 2007 Keynote address - anyone have the name

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 18:19:55 PDT 2013

Aior-ers -

I'm trying to remember the name of the distinguished scholar who addressed AoIR in her 2007 keynote on the role of wikis in a large research project, I believe at UC-Santa Barbara or somewhere in the UCal system. Looked on the AoIR archives but didn't locate the keynotes. I remember Richard Ling faced a bit of flack while speaking - leaving the other excellent female professor's keynote a bit backgrounded. Good lesson in salience!

Thanks heaps. Sorry to clutter inboxes for such a small detail and much appreciated if anyone still has the .pdf of the program to hand.

Denise

Dr Denise N. Rall, Adjunct Lecturer, School of Arts & Social Sciences
Chair of Textiles & Secretary, Popular Culture Australia-New Zealand
Currently: Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW, Australia
Phones - Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380