[Air-L] Internet access and accessibility for people with disabilities

Philippa Smith philippa.smith at aut.ac.nz
Wed Sep 4 13:52:31 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I feel a bit like an excited kid in a candy shop with so many choices and leads following the fantastic response from AOIR members regarding the topic of internet access and accessibility for people with disabilities.  This has provided me with a lot of reading opportunities as well as numerous perspectives and frameworks to consider - and that's what I love about this list-serv - the support and encouragement of a great community of researchers and other interested parties from around the world. Makes New Zealand feel like it is not so isolated after all.

Many thanks to all who have contributed and I hope that others on the list have also found the responses useful.

Kind regards

Philippa

Philippa K Smith, PhD
Research Manager
Institute of Culture, Discourse and Communication
AUT University
Auckland
NEW ZEALAND