[Air-L] Fwd: FREE OHRP Webinar on Internet Research - May 8, 2014

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Tue Apr 8 11:12:41 PDT 2014

Hi Mary and AIR-L,

The talk you announced yesterday looks fascinating - "Conducting Internet Research: Challenges and Strategies for IRBs, Presenter: Laura Odwazny, JD" http://videocast.nih.gov/summary.asp?live=13932&bhcp=1 - but not
accessible - http://videocast.nih.gov/ .  Any suggestions, besides waiting for it be archived?

I'll add it to the main, beginning, 'Research,' wiki, subject page - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Research - at C.C., accrediting, MIT OCW-centric World University and School, planned for all 7, 105 languages and 242
countries.

Thanks,
Scott

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm
- World University and School - like Wikipedia with MIT OpenCourseWare (not endorsed by MIT OCW) - incorporated as a nonprofit effective April 2010.

On Mon 07/04/14  3:19 PM , "Mary L. Gray" qcentral at indiana.edu sent: