[Air-L] Acknowledging AoIR for Contributions to Politics and the Internet volumes

William Dutton william.dutton at oii.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 6 05:48:47 PDT 2014

I want to thank colleagues on the AoIR listserv for helping me with a four volume collection of published articles for POLITICS AND THE INTERNET (Routledge 2014). I owe great thanks to all our colleagues who responded to my requests to the AoIR listserv for their nominations of key work. Their generosity and knowledge of the research proved crucial to ensuring that the four volumes reached well beyond the limits of my own perspective on such a wide-ranging and rapidly developing field. The contents are online http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415561501/ if you want to see if your particular nomination(s) made it into the final list, but thanks to all who contributed their expertise. It is designed as a compilation for libraries that pulls together otherwise scattered literature to ensure access to some early foundations of this burgeoning field.

Bill

William H. Dutton
Professor of Internet Studies
Professorial Fellow, Balliol College