[Air-L] FW: [MCJ] M/C Journal 'cute' Issue Now Available

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Wed Apr 30 17:54:56 PDT 2014

G'day !

This may be of interest to some of you. Includes scientific proof that the Internet is indeed made of cats.

Dr Axel Bruns   http://snurb.info/ - http://mappingonlinepublics.net/
ARC Future Fellow, 2014-17   http://www.amazon.com/author/axel.bruns/
Associate Professor, Media & Communication         a.bruns at qut.edu.au
ARC Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation  http://cci.edu.au/
Creative Industries Faculty, Z1-515, CIP              @snurb_dot_info
Queensland University of Technology                    +61 7 31385548
Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove, Qld. 4059, Australia       CRICOS No.: 00213J