[Air-L] Seeking Estonian translation services for dissertationresearch, specifically survey translation

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Tue Apr 15 16:52:32 PDT 2014

Hi Cory and Air-L friends,

Thanks for your inquiry, Cory.

While I don't know of any Estonian translation services per se, I am BCC-ing two Estonian friends who live in the US in this email who can respond to you directly if they are available to help you translate the 70-ish question
survey you mention concerning e-commerce transactions.

Here is the Estonia wiki subject page at WUaS which is the beginning of a significantly large MIT OCW-centric Estonia World University and School - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Estonia - eventually in the Estonian
language - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Estonian_language - (and which like most Nation States' wiki pages - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Nation_States - are the beginnings of MIT OCW World University
and Schools in each country, and in large languages in them).

Estonians who are interested in developing an online CC MIT OCW-centric university would do so beginning here at WUaS - Eesti language (Estonian): http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Eesti (think Wikipedia). Each
language's university would potentially be translated from/to all 7, 105 languages, and not just from / to Estonian-English.

You'll find too some translation sections on each WUaS page, which I hope will eventually become a resource and community for open source and helpful translation in many languages.

All the best,
Scott

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- http://scottmacleod.com/interlingual/worlduniversityandschool.html - worlduniversityandschool at gmail.com
- World University and School - like Wikipedia with MIT OpenCourseWare (not endorsed by MIT OCW) - incorporated as a nonprofit effective April 2010.

On Tue 15/04/14  3:15 PM , "Robinson,Cory" cory.Robinson at colostate.edu sent: