[Air-L] qualitative Google search results methdologies

Jacob Ørmen jacoboermen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:04:50 PDT 2014

Hi Amy,
I am not quite sure if this covers the full extend of what you are seeking,
but I just published an article on how to study Google Search results from
a qualitative perspective: "Historicizing Google Search: A Discussion of
the Challenges Related to Archiving Search Results" in Society of the
Query: Reflections on Web Search, edited by René König and Miriam Rasch. It
is freely available for download
here<http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/portal/publication/society-of-the-query-reader-reflections-on-web-search/>
.
I hope it can help you further in your research.
Jacob Ørmen
PhD Fellow
University of Copenhagen